Alf at Target!



Okay Alf fans, don't get excited. I didn't actually *see* Alf at Target, but that would have been fantastic if I had right? I'd have bought him a soda and asked him to tell me all about his homeworld. What I did see at Target was that they have all four glorious seasons of Alf available in two packs for twenty dollars each!!! That means you can get all seasons of Alf for DVD for 40 bucks!!!!! I didn't buy them, because I have them. Actually, I have two copies each in case one get scratched, like they often due because I'll leave them out an my Mom's cat will scratch them. Sometimes I wish Alf would eat my Mom's cat. Like in the hilarious manner on the DVD box cover!

...Alf rules!

2 comments:

  1. Thats great news, thanks.

    I am launching www.bringbackalf.com next month, ok if I put a link to your blog on my site?

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! Alf Rules!

    ReplyDelete