Alf and God



Sometimes when I'm lying on my bed alone in my room and Mom has passed out from drinking too much so the house is really quiet, I think about how Alf fits into God's plan. I mean, if God made us then he would have to make Alf and all his people on Melmac. We know from the series that they believe in God, but his name is Berry. Do the Melmacians have a soul then? If so, did Jesus die for their sins too? Or was there an Alf Jesus that died for all the sins of the Melmacians? If that's the case, were there Jewish Melmacians that didn't accept that Alf Jesus was their savior? I really wish they would have addressed this on the show.

What do you think? I'd ask my mom, but she would hassle me and tell me I needed to go to confession again for thinking blasphemous thoughts.

Alf Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment