Permanent Midnight Review

So someone at work told me that I should watch Permanent Midnight because it sort of had to do with Alf. The movie stars Ben Stiller and he's a writer. Well, I was duped. This movie is blasphemy! It's supposed to be about this "writer" who "wrote" for Alf, but the movie can't say that it's Alf because of the rights or something. Well, I can tell you for a FACT that this can't be true. No druggie ever wrote for Alf, BECAUSE ALF IS TOO PURE AND WONDERFUL TO HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY A DOPE ON DOPE!!!!1111

Sorry for the strong words. This movie made me so upset that I threw out my copy of Zoolander. That used to be one of my favorite movies of all time. NOT ANY MORE!

The only good thing about the movie? The British girl gave me a boner.

I give Permanent Midnight two thumbs down. Now I have to take an extra brain pill tonight.

Alf rules!

1 comment:

  1. The 'druggie' is Jerry Stahl. He indeed wrote several episodes for Alf. A brilliant writer who battled a heroin addiction.

    Look it up.

    ReplyDelete