Alf... THE BOARD GAME




I was at Half Price Books the other day and there were a bunch of board games behind the selling counter. AND THERE WAS AN ALF BOARD GAME! After I worked up my courage to talk to the girl behind the counter, I asked how much the game cost. She took a look at it and said forty dollars. I was heart broken. All I had was five bucks on me and some quarters my mom gave me for the arcade (my mom doesn't know there aren't any arcades any more, please don't tell her I need the money).

I'm not very proud of what happened next. I started crying. The girl didn't know what to do. I just couldn't help myself. Here was an Alf board game that I wanted so badly, but couldn't have. I just kept thinking about how my Dad would have bought it for me if he hadn't left for cigarettes and forgot his way home. At first the employees felt sorry for me, but when I started throwing things they asked me to leave. What jerks.

Alf rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment